Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Night before Peyton's surgery!

Well its the night before Peyton surgery and our little guy is sound asleep not knowing what tomorrow will bring for him. Today has been a hard day just thinking about what Peyton will go through tomorrow. Mark and I knew that this day would come but didn't realize how hard it would be on us. Peyton had been through so much in his life that I just wish he didn't half to endure anymore pain.
We will be leaving for Lexington in the morning about 3:30 am. His surgery will be at Central Baptist Hospital. We need to be there at 6:00 am and the first surgery will start about 7:30. Dr Moore will do his palate surgery last and this surgery will take 21/2 to 3 hours. We are not sure how many days Peyton will be in the hospital. Dr Moore thinks around 2 to 4 days. I will try to take the computer to keep everyone up on Peyton surgery, but I'm not sure if the hospital has Internet. If not I will post when we get home.

Peyton has adjusted so well, he is sleeping great now and is the happiest little boy! Its so much fun just to sit back and watch how much he enjoys life.

I know a lot of people has been praying for Peyton, please keep praying that Peyton will recover fast and not be in a lot of pain. I also want to thank our families for showing Peyton so much love! You all have given him the attention and love that he has missed out on as a young child. I know Peyton feels all the love around him and this will give him the strength he needs for tomorrow.

No comments: