Friday, August 1, 2008

We made it to Guangzhou!


We made it to Guangzhou and Payton did fine on the flight here. As long as he was eating he would not make a move. I'm not sure what we will do on the 15 hour flight home! We went for his medical exam this morning and he really did alot better than most of the kids. He weighted 25 pounds and was 31 inches tall. I really don't think he's going to take after the Fannin's in height!

Our Hotel is so beautiful, it has a waterfall and lots of flowers and a stream full of big gold fish. They also have lots of pretty birds and Payton liked them alot. The breakfast here was great. (real american food) We have lots of shops and several things to do here. We have Lucys diner next to the hotel that is all american food. Mark and Payton is going to go to the pool while I meet with the group to fill out lots more paperwork! We are much more satisified here and hopefully the time will pass by faster. It is so good to be with all the other FTIA families and meet there children too!

Love and miss everyone

Be home soon......


David, mark said the gold fish in the hotel stream is bigger than yours in the paylake.HA HA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The days are getting closer and closer for you coming back home! He looks like he is even getting bigger when I keep looking at your updated pictures. haha! The hotel looks beautiful. I bet you've seen once in a life time things. How is dad? Well... I hope the time will fly and you stay safe. Love you guys!

-xoxo
Haley

Auntie Deb said...

Oh, it hurts me to see him cry! I know it crushed you too! I can't wait to see him in person.....I want you to know what a blessing you are to Payton and that I know God will bless your lives for the outpouring of your heart to this little one of his. God's blessings on you for the rest of your trip and on your journey home! We will be waiting in Lexington with open arms!