Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update on Peyton's surgery yesterday!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Peyton is doing great after getting his tubes put in his ears yesterday! He had a little trouble when he was trying to wake up in recovery but I think he was just really confused about were he was and what had happen to mommy and daddy.
Dr Van Meter said that his ear's was in really bad shape and that he should feel a lot better. He told us to be very careful with loud noises because Peyton had not been hearing well at all and that things would sound a lot different to him now.
So we are really glad to get one of the surgeries down, but really dread his palate surgery because it will be a lot harder on Peyton and we hate this for our little guy but know that it needs to be done for him to live a happy and healthy life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peggy, This is Shawna Maynard Ratcliff, Congrats on a beautiful baby boy, or should I say Handsome. I didnt know you all were doing this, but I think its wonderful, Your mother would be so proud, as I know your father is too. I wish you much luck and happiness with your son. My email is girls03@windstrem.net